Tuesday 21 June 2016

Just a pointer

Some of you will already have found your way to the Pages at the top of the Blog; this is just a nudge to any other readers who might want to know what rooms I will be having in my project and who 'lives there' which should give you a flavour of where this is heading.

Most of the stuff I am buying I already owned in the Bentley project as that too was set in 1911 so there are moments of real pain when I have to buy the same again or, worse still, remember the perfect object which was a one off and that I will never have again.

So.... it begins .....

2 comments:

  1. exciting! So looking forward to following the build of your latest des res!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Sharon - wouldn't it be wonderful if it all happened by magic - I want those little shoe maker's elves, but the dolls house building variety..... ooooh maybe the shoemaker type might not be bad.... endless shoes.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.